Tuesday, February 24, 2009

How sweet!


Jen over at Tatertots and Jello honored me with this super cute award! I am super excited! Thanks so much Jen! If you haven't been to visit Jen then you should, she's FANTASTIC!

So...I want to pass this award on to some other bloggers that I love very much and read everyday!

1. Saucy @ bloggedy blog blog she is just incredibly cool, I love her relationship with her daughter and I am DYING to make a charm bracelet like she makes...if only I lived in Canada!

2. Donna @ Party Wishes Donna throws the COOLEST parties and I love her business with ready-made in a sense parties, what a fabulous idea and something I would LOVE to do!

3. Sandy @ 4 Reluctant Entertainers and like she says it's a blog about real entertaining for real people

4. Style Sisters this may have been the first blog I read while looking for a decorating tip one a online and I am still a big fan!

So thank you again Jen you are too kind! I've been blogging for a while now but never consistently until recently and I am so much happier for it, meeting and seeing such fantastic blogger's even virtually has been super cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment