Thursday, February 19, 2009

House Guests...

Have I failed to mention the house guest's we've had for the last 2 weeks?
This is Buddy the gentle giant...he's 200lbs of pee(no really I've never seen anything like it) Buddy likes to stretch out in my very small living room and pass gas (I'm being polite today what can I say) he also likes to cover my kitchen floor in half a gallon of water and drool...but he's such a sweet dog
This sweet baby is the aptly named and elusive Casper...he's a very well behaved dog who curls up in the smallest most uncomfortable looking balls..."A" loves Casper and would love it if Casper stayed with us forever!

These guys have been with us for the last couple of weeks while their Mom & Dad had to head out of town for an emergency...this is their second stay at our home...they were with us last year when they lost their home in a terrible tornado...I love these dogs...but...this doggy has my heart...and he is ready for our house guests to leave...my very spoiled Pug is not wanting to share his family...it's been a very interesting 2 weeks to say the least and when our house guests go home tomorrow our house will be much quieter...

No comments:

Post a Comment