Thursday, February 12, 2009

Copycat...

I saw these super cute Vintage Valentines ...and then I wish I could remember which blogger I saw had made them into a wreath but I can't...I did however copy the results and made a few to give to friends!! See..


I also made some treats for A's party at school...I think I mentioned I would attempt these guys..Bakerella is a genious! These guys are SUPER SWEET so you can really only eat one at a time with LONG breaks in between but they are really CUTE!




I also put together some Valentine's treats for his class...these NEAT heart cups were only $1 for 5 of them...I had ordered some candy from here...but it didn't come in time for A's class party so I ran to that crazy store and picked up some to fill the cups with...







V and I also decided to visit his school that afternoon because A was excited to read some poetry...of course in true style we were late and missed it...in our defense they did tell us a time that morning but started 15 minutes early...not good when you're working... we did hang around for a few,while he ate some goodies...



He's so cute with that LONG hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment