Monday, February 9, 2009

Friend Makin' Monday's

1) My favorite book is She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb, I in fact love all of his books...a very close Second would be High Fidelity by Nick Hornby


2) I drive a: Minivan and I LOVE it!



3) My favorite type of food to eat is: Tapas in fact Tapas from a restaurant that was in South Tampa when I lived there last, it was called Sangria's and I hear word that they will be moving to Seminole Heights so if you're in the area I highly suggest it

4) My favorite dessert is: Flan, I love flan so much and yet I've never personally made it...I should give it a try..runner up dessert would be Tiramisu...yum..
5) My favorite movie is: Pretty in Pink, I know the whole movie by heart....
6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: Cafe Mocha

7) My favorite vegetable is: a carrot

8) My favorite thing to wear is:layer's, especially since I've put on weight... it's a security blanket to me knowing my rolls aren't showing...who cares if it make me look bulkier if I feel better...

9) My favorite color is:black, to wear and decorate with, in both cases it goes with everything!

10) I decorate my house in this style: I don't think I have a particular style, which I think makes me eclectic in my taste

11) Right now I am reading: All Together Dead which I think the last book out in the Sookie Stackhouse series...maybe eventually I'll watch the show



This was fun! You can join in at Kaseys!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Leah. Stopping over from Kasey's blog. I share your love for Tiramisu!!!!

    Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -
    Nice to meet you! I also love flan and Pretty In Pink. I enjoyed reading your list. Thanks for letting me stop by!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Rhonda here.

    I too loved Pretty In Pink...glad your joining us!

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am coming over from Kasey's. I loved the comment about the favorite clothes. Now that was a belly laugh. But I am with you with layers as I to have put on a little weight. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete