Monday, June 1, 2009

I have now joined the world of...

COOL!!!  "V" gave me my Anniversary gift today and it's AMAZING!!!

I am now the proud owner of a MacBook!!! 

I love it! 

I think one of our children has been moved down on the order of importance around here....I will let you know which one later...

In the mean time I will not be doing any unpacking "V" your gift has made sure that I will be sitting on my already rather large butt doing nothing but exploring my new MacBook!

This will totally help me keep in touch when the kids and I head down to Florida in a few weeks!

I am too spoiled! I will post more about our Anniversary and the last 14 years on the actual date (Wednesday)

In the meantime as my sister said I will probably be posting blog's at a rapid pace now, so watch out!

Oh and a big hello to my Brother! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment