Friday, June 5, 2009

How this day broke the fiscal budget...

Today was a very expensive day. I took the older kids to their Orthodontist appointments and let's just say that the new Motorcycle that "V" wants will actually be constructed in steel on the kids teeth. 

After that was went on amazing and ridiculous search for a new refrigerator. Again never something I've bought before and the amount of choices out there are ridiculous. In the end I love the one we picked out and I have threatened the kids with terrible corporate punishment if they decide to abuse my beautiful new appliance. 

What was that you asked? How's the unpacking going? Um, well yeah, it's not going I still have a lot to do, but damn "V's" garage looks good!


1 comment:

  1. I know what you're saying about orthodontic woes. Three out of four of my children are in braces or spacers, soon to be braces right now. And I'm sure my 4 year old will be getting them someday too!

    What kind of fridge did you end up getting?

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete