Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Renter's Dilemna

I have always been a renter...never an owner..."V' and I had a grand scheme to get out to Virginia and buy a house...we would love to have a place of our own...I think "V" would love to plant a garden, and grow things...I would love to paint my house a MILLION different colors...but when we made our trip to Virginia it became very clear that we could definitely AFFORD to rent a fantastic home...but definitely could not BUY a home we would LIVE in, especially in the area we want...

So help me...I am completely over not being able to buy a home...it makes zero sense for us...we move to much...and I don't want to settle for less than we want...but I do want a beautiful home...and I know I can paint walls...but "V" has never been to keen on that, we were burned once with that...and I think it would be very hard to convince him to do that again...so share with me renters past and present...your super duper RENTING decorating ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment