Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Staying home....

Ok, I am at home ALL day today, and I've finally decided that I SUCK at this domestic diva thing...

How do you do it? I'm not sure I'm cut out for my whole day being dedicated to cleaning the house...I'm not very good at it and it seems to take up my WHOLE day leaving very little time for me to pursue other activities!!

So please tell me your secrets! I need to know how you do it!! Do you have a schedule you keep to, maybe a to-do list???

I'm so used to cramming all the house work into small windows when I'm not working and doing a million other things that I suck at it...

I really only cope well when I'm stressed I guess...

**Don't forget to register for the giveaway below!**

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.....I guess the thing that helps me is I don't do it all in one day. I pick the things that I'm in the mood to do that day, and save the rest for later. And I take breaks, read for awhile, play with the boys, jump on the treadmill, watch two hours of Army Wives (like today).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's a link from a blog that I read that may be helpful, Junie Moon , but who says you have to clean everyday? I mean honestly, what's the point of staying at home if you can't sit on the couch and eat bon bons occasionally?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get a 2 year old!! No seriously, I don't know how I do it either! Ugh, guess that's why I am considering going back to work at the school. I better get my mind made up fast though! :P

    ReplyDelete