Friday, July 24, 2009

Money doesn't grow on trees...


'D" had his first lawn job yesterday! It was great, a small fenced in backyard that just needed a bit of weed eating and some raking and bagging of leaves!! I think he did a great job and he'll be back to do a little mowing in a few days. I was very proud of him!! I think the kid may have more money than I do at this point... when I asked him what he was going to do with his riches he told me he will be saving it for gas money for the car his grandparents (lucky kid) gave him!! What a great kid! I love it! I mean don't get me wrong the fact that he's old enough to save money for gas kills me, but hey at least he's thinking ahead!!

I am one proud momma!!

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say the same thing as Tammy! You and Dale should be VERY proud parents!

    ReplyDelete