Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sugar plum fairies...

So I admit it! I am a HUGE day dreamer! And now that we found the new house I can't stop day dreaming of day's getting the house all settled and us living in it! I am 100% distracted by this move! "V" and I are completely excited about this move!! Unfortunately "V" has to head off to school before we get to Virginia but it's just a few short weeks and very important to his career so I guess I can spare him...in the mean time I will just keep day dreaming, of all the fun we will have once we get there!

Now off to have the kids help me find some cool "stopping" points for our trip from Kansas to Virginia, and when I'm done with that I may Polyvore some dream boards for decorating ideas!!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I know, it is fun to decorate the new house in your mind. It looks like a great house. You will love it!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love coming up with ideas for a new house?! It can get a little overwhelming, but it's also so exciting to have a blank slate.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Now I feel bad - I should have given them to you as a housewarming gift :).

    ReplyDelete