Jen over at Tatertots and Jello ( if you don't know her go see how COOL she is...NOW!) tagged me in what I thought would be a fun game til I realized I look terrible today...but wait that's probably the point!
Keeping It Real Game. These were the directions:
- Take a picture of yourself right now. No primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
- Load the picture onto your blog.
- Tag some people to play. Remember, if you are tagged, we will all be heading to your blog to see if you played along.
Wow, why do I look like I'm 12??? I mean I guess I don't mind...but every once in a while it seems like people don't take me seriously because of it...it's frustrating and can make me feel bad
And now I tag, well I don't really know anyone who hasn't been tagged so my list is short...
1. Anna (who as long as I've known her never looks bad)
2. Chelsea ( my adorably cute sister)