Monday, April 13, 2009

Decorating for the new house!

(This photo has nothing to do the post I just wish I new where it came from because I love it!)




So now that we've found the new house my focus has shifted to decorating the new house. We'll be purchasing new furniture and I am super excited. So today while I was checking up on all of my favorite blogs I saw that 4 Reluctant Entertainers has a fantastic giveaway going on now for a 16x20 Canvas Print from Online Printing! So of course I commented to win, which was super easy because all she asked was how the economy has affected your entertaining and I can honestly say it's made it better!

So head over enter and check out the Online Printing shop!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Post some pictures of what you're doing!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete