Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Why do I have to work again?

So my husband has been on vacation for the last week and a half and I was with him every glorious moment for the first week. I finally took time off of work, something I'm not very good at doing. It was different for me to not really have anything to do, even though I had a TON of stuff to do. So V and I did not spend any time really relaxing and enjoying ourselves, instead we spent time getting the kids ready for school and then getting them off to school. I guess that's how it goes though, maybe we're just not the vacationing type.

So now the kids are in school and settled and I am back at work, and everything seems so normal. V is out with his mom playing golf and next Monday he will go back to work and all will be right with the world, except we are saying goodbye to our friends who are already leaving and it's weird watching their respective spouses go through the different emotions. I feel like I'm watching them go through something I won't have to deal with, it's almost like I say to myself "wow that's going to be so tough for her" and never do I really think "wow this going to be so tough for me".

It's 15 months, god 15 months, this sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment