Friday, August 24, 2007

Mystery Men

Ok, so I was talking with someone last night at our final Pre-Deployment Briefing and I guess since I work in Radio every Army wife, and I mean it only Army wives seem to do this, thinks they can tell me all about their crappy taste in music. No I don't know what the new Garth Brooks CD is going to sounds like, I don't work in a country station, no I can not get you tickets to the Spice Girl Reunion Tour (although secretly deep down I want to see this as well). I haven't listened to Ace of Base since I was in Middle School, so I have no idea what is going on with them, hopefully they're living comfortably somewhere in Europe.

Why oh why can't find someone who shares my musical taste, which is broad I swear, but really I just want someone to be as excited as I am for the Scarlett Johanson CD covering Tom Waits songs...

3 comments:

  1. LMFAO!

    She is covering Toms stuff - what a novel idea...

    My dad was a deejay and got that ALLLLL the time...

    I like your new masthead - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I really want to know is why do people think I care?

    Thanks, I figure I needed to add a little something, that's as good as I get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO it took me forever to crop mine to the perfect width as the body of mine...

    Oh come one you know you love Ace of Base :P Doesnt everyone?

    ReplyDelete