Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Delurking is Delightful!



I am a lurker...especially lately, I go from blog to blog, rarely leaving a comment, but thoroughly enjoying every minute of my lurking! There are sooo many blogs I love and visit everyday, and now I have started checking out their favorite blogs, I mean if I like the original blog then surely I will like their favorite blogs as well..does that make sense? I am currently finding myself drawn to entertaining blogs...I love to entertain and I would throw a party a week if I had the budget... that reminds me I should blog the efforts of my "Twilight" party it was a ton of fun!

Ok so is there an intervention for lurking?? How do you stop lurking and become a de-lurker, it feels awkward and unnatural to me at this point...

No comments:

Post a Comment