Wednesday, September 17, 2008

When the cat's away




So today I pretty much have the office to myself. IT's nice and quiet and allows me the chance to catch up on doing what I call "Internet Nothingness" or IN. This is basically where I look at things on the internet that I never have time to. I am currently reading up on how to do silhouettes of our family, which I think will make awesome Christmas gifts this year for my mother. I am also reading a ton of blogs and generally "lurking" in on other people's lives. I should be working but I'm alone so I don't think anyone will notice.

I have decided that I would like to be a stay at home mom for a while, you know try it out and see if I really will go crazy as I have always claimed or if that's just an excuse that I make up to cover up the guilt and jealousy I have when talking to SAHM's. This is definitely something to talk about I think with "V" and see what he thinks.

***Update*** I am still sitting here checking out more IN, and adding new blogs I'm finding to my blog roll...in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment