Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The BIG 3-0

I turned 30 yesterday. It wasn't quite the momentous or terrifying occasion I thought it may have been. It was a rather good day, but fairly normal,I still came home to my children listening to loud shitty music while laundry sat to be folded and homework was left undone. A friend did take me out for a few delicious margaritas which was great.

I feel like I should make some major changes in my life now that I'm 30, like quitting smoking or losing weight, or just generally not being such a Debbie Downer but I think I'm just as lazy in my 30's as I was in my 20's so I would probably never accomplish any of that so why try.

1 comment:

  1. A belated Happy Birthday to you! It could be worse -- you could be 45 like me. But I still look 44 so it's ok. :)

    ReplyDelete