Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Exhaustion

I am overly exhausted lately! There is just so much that I have to do. Today I will be heading out to buy supplies to make Welcome Home banners with the Family Readiness Group this weekend, something that wasn't supposed to happen til the following weekend but had to move up thanks to last minute requirements from others. Of course I will be doing this after a work thing I said I would help with on Friday night and Saturday morning, all while packing for my trip to D.C., yep I leave for D.C. on Sunday evening, oh and on Thursday I have to be at Dakota's first home football game, and then I need to make sure all of the laundry is done before I leave for my trip and go shopping for the kids so that they will have food to eat while I'm gone.

There's not enough time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment