Monday, March 17, 2008

This is how I roll


So it seems I have a high probability of moving again, and for once I am slightly sad about the whole thing. I like here, I don't think it's where I want to live forever, but I am genuinely happy with the environment I've create for myself. I guess my honest feeling is that if I can't be back in Europe for now then I can live wherever "they" decide to move us.

D.C. may be an option, this sounds pretty great to me, usually though when they say things like D.C.'s an option we'll end up in a rather crappy part of the country like Ft Polk Louisiana or somewhere equally as terrible. The only problem with D.C. is that my husband thinks he may be too old for what they would want him to do there. Am I telling him he's not to old for my benefit or his?

No comments:

Post a Comment