Tuesday, March 4, 2008

LIfe is...

I'm not sure how life is these days. I run around in a million different directions all the time. It seems like there is constantly some dramatic event or thing occuring in my life at all times. Sometimes I just want to stand in the middle of the street and scream. No matter where I am or what I'm doing someone needs something from me. Husband, Children, Co-Workers, Friends, Family, everyone needs something. It's old and tiring, and I really do not know how to say no. I also have this freakish child like sense that I'm going to miss something, I hate to be alone, if I'm alone then I think, and sometimes thinking just sucks.

2 comments:

  1. (((HUGS)))

    Im sorry! I totally can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds familiar. Really familiar.

    Except the part about being alone. Sometimes I like to be alone. With a book, in a hot bubble bath. Harder to think when you're reading and listening to the sound of popping bubbles!

    ReplyDelete