Thursday, July 26, 2007

Deployment Briefings

Not only is my husband deploying but 170 other spouses from our company's soldiers are also deploying and somehow I feel responsible for making sure they are all ready for this deployment as well.

We have a big meeting coming up and I am frantically making copies of info that I need to get out to the spouses and trying to update all of their contact info so we don't lose touch with anyone over the next 15 months.

I really need to find time to sit down with our own children and answer any questions they may have and possibly try and make them feel more comfortable with the fact that they will not see their dad for the next 15 months.

15 months is a long time it's time we can't get back no matter how hard we try. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment