So I suck, I'm a terrible Army Wife, but I'm ready for my husband to leave already.
1. I've been preparing for this deployment for 1 1/2 years now, and I'm flipping over it
2. I want him to leave so I can begin missing him, while he's gone and not missing him while he's still here because he works so much.
3. The sooner he leaves the sooner he will be home
4. I'm being a bitch; I hate this deployment and sometimes find myself having even worse mood swings than normal and taking quite a bit out on him, which in turn makes me feel guilty and then my mood doesn't get any better.
5. He and I are so stressed out that we aren't enjoying anything any more. We had to move before he left and we're broke and that sucks, it's really pulling us at all angles.
So now I feel an immense amount of guilt for saying I'm ready for him to go and put himself in danger, but it's inevitable and I can't stop it, so let's just get on with it already.
Oh yeah, and I'm most likely going to have a breakdown before this is all through.