Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I would rather be here~

Life has been keeping me pretty busy these days. I’m starting remember fondly those days over the summer after the big move when, I knew no one and I was COMPLETELY bored. Now my clean house is not so clean, my clean kids, well I’m not sure if they’re clean anymore, I’m too busy trying to get dinner cooked and homework done. I keep trying to remind myself that this is what I wanted. I wanted to be busy again; I wanted to have something “to-do”.




I miss it here in blog land. For me it’s a peaceful place that I have been neglecting for far too long!

I really wanted to show you all my dining room makeover but my dining room is currently the home to “V’s” best friend who just moved to the area and is looking for a home. So until he finds one or I kick him out the photos will have to wait!

Till later blog land!

1 comment:

  1. It is good to be busy. Sometimes it is nice to just hang around. I am hoping for a few days to hang around in the next few weeks. I am exited to see your dining room makeover!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete