Sunday, November 30, 2008

Anyone know where I can get some fangs??

Ok so the hubby's still not back, I had 19 people over our small house for Thanksgiving and I cannot put out my mountains of Christmas Decorations until the hubster arrives, which is probably going to drive me nuts.

So what's a girl to do?

I am now planning a super blow out 13th Birthday for my daughter. This will be her last party with her friends here in Kansas so we've decided to do it up. I gave her a few them ideas and of course she choose the one I have no idea how to pull together...Twilight. I've read the book and stood in line with her to see the movie, and I dig it. I just can't quite seem to pull it all together in my mind. The only thing she's requested is a celtic scroll design on her invitations and throughout the party and fangs for her teeth, cool ones, not the dollar store variety. I have approximately 30 days to pull it all together...this should be interesting.

1 comment: