Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When life hands you lemons

Lately have had this feeling like I don't really belong anywhere. Not at home, work, with friends really anywhere. I'm not usually insecure but recently things have happened that have made me feel insecure and I'm not quite sure how to get over it, it's one of those situations where you just want to lock yourself up in the house and not deal with it, I just don't want to be around the people who made me feel this way in the first place. So what do I do? These are the time I desperately wish my husband was home for the moral support when I go through these stupid drama filled times.

5 comments:

  1. I get insecure from time to time. It's not too awful. It gives me a chance to address the insecurity and get a little self improvement.

    In the meantime, a diversion is always nice. Play a video game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you stay home and make lemon meringue pie. Much better than lemon aid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Stooks, I agree, a little self improvement never hurt anyone right.

    I agree lemon meringue is better, but I can imagine the weight watchers "points" I would burn eating it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Points? What points? Just don't eat full servings. If you don't eat a full size serving, none of the points count. I decided. All you have to do is walk away for a few minutes, then go back to eat the rest. Two separate eating sessions, see? Neither counts, tho, cuz neither was a full serving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH ok, I will have to give that a try

    ReplyDelete