Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I drive even myself nuts!




I am on a typical day very good with making decisions...for other people. When it comes to myself I find it very difficult making decisions. I recently was presented with an opportunity for an all expenses paid trip to Washington D.C. for a conference and I was really really torn on weather or not I should go. There were so many things holding me back, what would I do with kids, what about the dog and holly crap my boss is going to flip if I ask. After much mulling it around I told my mother about it, I don't know why I didn't ask her to begin with, but she very quickly settled it for me and told me to go and enjoy it. So I'm going and I just cannot wait. The best part is we will be moving to that general area next year and so I can get a slight lay of the land hopefully while I'm there and then I can be V's tour guide when we explore together after our move.

3 comments:

  1. Where will you be moving to? I've lived in Woodbridge, Quantico, and Triangle over the years while hubby was stationed at Quantico and the Pentagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not a hundred percent yet, we were heading to Monroe down in Hampton roads but that's being closed down so now we're hearing talks of him being moved more towards DC or back to the Hampton Roads area, hopefully they'll fill us in eventually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eventually being the key word. You know, about 8 minutes before they boot you out of where you are now! LOL

    ReplyDelete