Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go Fish


I was listening to someone go on and on the other day about immigration in particular immigrants from Mexico and as with a lot of times their views completely differed with mine, so I put some thought into it and have come up with my own immigration plan that I would like to submit to the lawmakers.

There are several people who absolutely drive me crazy, celebrity and people I just know, these people contribute almost nothing to society and making it a better more productive place. So I propose that we take these people, you know the Heidi Montag's, Lauren Conrad's, Spencer Pratt's and people I cannot name of our country and trade them. So for every one of them that we give to Mexico for example, we could take 7 hard working Mexican's who would like to come and contribute to our society. People who have no problem getting actual job's and maybe even using more than a couple of their brain cells.

It's just a thought and of course I need to smooth out some of the rough edges, but it's a start.

1 comment: