Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? I have been saying over and over how I want us all to slow down and enjoy the holiday's. My kids are growing up to quickly and I already miss them even though they still live at home.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? We start with coffee/hot chocolate and then take turns opening gifts while a Quiche I prepare the night before cooks. After all presents are opened and we eat everyone is free to play with all of their Christmas gifts.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? A vacation to a hotel room stacked with books that I could take one very very lazy week to read and relax.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? We walk and enjoy the beautiful VA trees that have changed colors and admire all of our neighbors Christmas decorations
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Scrabble, Charades, and many many card games
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? The kids always are only allowed to open one gift on Christmas Eve and it's ALWAYS pajamas, it really tortures them and I LOVE it!
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? NYC to Rockefeller Center
8. Check out GameStop (http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? 1. Kinnect for Xbox360 2. Just Dance 2 for Wii 3. SUper Mario All Star bundle