Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trashy is Fun!

This weekend I had a White Trash Bash at the house! It was a BLAST! I went to Goodwill and picked up new pictures for the house, went to Wal- Mart grabbed some awful fabric to throw over our couch as well as potted meat, PBR, Boones Farm and Pickled Pigs Feet.

It was a busy day for me the day of the party so I was smart enough to do most of the decorating the evening before. Everyone showed up and blew me away with their outfits. This may have been the best party we've had as far as attire goes. I would definitely do this again in! It was easy, cheap, and I consider the whole party to be a big charitable donation since most of the decor was purchased from Goodwill and will all be going back to Goodwill for re-selling.

No comments:

Post a Comment